Skip to main content

i tried....

I tried it many times..but failed. But still i try. 
Each time my alarm rings at 5:00 am sharp, breaking my beautiful dream- i tried it. 
Each time i see an accident at road and stand helpless - i tried. 
Each time she kisses and takes off her lips from me fastly - i tried to have a closer look how she does it. 
Each time while talking to her on phone late night and it gives a beep for low balance - i tried it. 
Each time my train throws away some beautiful scenery, leaving a thought i my mind that i could never see it again- i tried. 
Each time i made a mistake i tried it. 
Even last time when a glass slipped from my hand at office- i tried it. 
Each time i missed my company bus at 8:00 am- i tried (this try was just a matured version of what i did at schools - " missing my school bus"). 
Each time i wake up late to know there is no supply at home and i don't have an ironed shirt to wear - i tried. 
Each time i went to CMC to meet her and time comes for her to go back to her hostel - i tried. 
Each time i went home for the annual leave and the day comes to join back- i tried. 
Each time i see a child running and going out of balance - i tried. 
Each time i had a fight with someone and sat guilty after sometime- i tried. 
Each time i attempt my last question and examiner grabs the answer paper from me, saying "time up"- i tried. 
Each time when my small carelessness spoils my mustache - i tried it. 
Each time when Mohan Sir raised his stick towards me- i tried. 
Each time when Sheena miss calls me and shows my careless mistake in my chemistry exam paper - i tried. 
Each time when someone catches my secret - i tried. 
Each time i send message and click " SEND- OK" as it flies to the wrong person - i tried madly. 
Each time the vacation finishes, bringing end to all " MASTIs"- i tried. 
Each time i finish one portrait and my hand touches a paint bottle spoiling all my hard work - i tried. Each time i save my composed " Fruity Loop" file and it fails to reopen - spoiling all my efforts - i tried it. 
Each time i install some software and the system restarts giving a "blue dump STOP error" - i tried.

I tried it many times.. but failed.
I tried to stop the time. I tried to go back and change things right. 
I tried to change the past. I failed .......But i can't stop myself...i still try.....


Comments

Fazlur Rehman said…
I just want to say one thing,that I see people around me striving very hard for livelihood.It seems to me that is they are running after life or life is running after them.In this world of today people have forgotten very basic priciple of their life regarding their ALLMighty who have give birth to alL the things yu see around.All the human race will be standing all alone in front of him on the day of judgement,And HE will accordingly give them reward for their bad deeds and punisment for their bad sins.So do good things in life,do progress but LEAVING Aside all these Don't forget you ALLMIGHTY "ALLAH"(THE KING)
Unknown said…
nidhin....

u senstence r gud to listen .... keep on trying untill u die....
Unknown said…
Dear Nidhin,

What u wrote , is really touching.
Really ,am very much impressed.
In short, I want to say that u are a matured person & understands the circumstances created by u or it is against u.
U use to be very happy if u do something, even beyond ur's expectations.
Ur success is hidden in others success.
So, dear just try to do something different,from others & u had started for the same.
Waiting for some new flavour........

GOD BLESS.
Anonymous said…
ya my dost it is very nice.....
Anonymous said…
Nice...

Keep on trying.
Unknown said…
Dear Nidhin,
I am Completly speechless succhi.
ur each word has lots of meaning.ur really a wonderful person n hard work person. I really impressed. Keep trying my good wishes r always with u.
Aap such main 1 bohot acche insan hai. don't stop trying.God Bless You.
Somaksarkar said…
I tried :) - not to write these lines....but i failed.........I TRIED not to get into another gyaan session tha people dislikes but i failed.....

The composition is good.....rather terrific....the xperience was more like...reading lines imprinted from my mind.....u Knw I tried ...but never wrote a blog....it's time for me to draw to draw some inspiration from u.....dude......last but not the least the gyaan part ......i think this would have been more enjoyable if it was broken into perfect paragraphs...thematically done
Hasif said…
I dont know wat to say, its very nice.... its not funny, have to think... iam trying to try......
NIKHIL K said…
njan karanju poyedaa............
What a composition........
Arrey Wahhh!!!!!!!....
njanum kure "tried".......
onnum manassilakunnilla..........
nee iploum a pazhaya nidhin thanney le.........
vvsaran said…
Is this My(our) Nidhin i am speechless .................... How could u????!!!!! ..its all pain and experience ..... taught you.
Really proud of you...........:D . I mean it .......
Rajesh Chalil said…
NidhiN.... der z a real feel in ur lines... which drives me somewhere....
Anonymous said…
as always.....:)
Anonymous said…
as always...:)
Unknown said…
this was a good try !

Popular posts from this blog

software engineer

    മൂക്കില്‍ വിരലിട്ട് മൂക്കള എടുത്ത് ഉരുട്ടി വിവിധ ആകൃതിയില്‍ ശില്പ കല നടത്തുക... മൂത്രം ഒഴിക്കുമ്പോള്‍ ചിത്രം വരയ്ക്കുക...കീശയിലെ മഞ്ചാടിക്കുരുവും പളുങ്ക് ഗോട്ടികളും ഉണ്ടാക്കുന്ന താളം കേള്‍ക്കാന്‍ ആഞ്ഞു പായുക... പറന്നു വിളക്കിന്മേല്‍  വീണു പഠിക്കാന്‍ സമ്മതിക്കാത്ത വണ്ടിനെ പിടിച്ചു കാലുകള്‍ വെട്ടി മലത്തി കിടത്തി അതിന്‍റെ വെപ്രാളം കാണുക... പ്ലാവില ഒ ടിച്ച് പശ കൊണ്ട് കളിക്കുക... മഴ പെയ്യുമ്പോള്‍ ഇറയത്തെ വെള്ളത്തില്‍ വാ തുറന്നു കാണിക്കുക... വടക്കെ പറമ്പത്ത് നട്ടിരിക്കുന്ന കപ്പ കമ്പുകള്‍ ഇടക്കിടെ പൊരിച്ചു നോക്കി മുളച്ചോ എന്ന് നോക്കുക... പഴത്തൊലി പശുവിനു കൊടുക്കാതെ അതിനെ വട്ടം ചുറ്റിക്കുക... പാടത്തെ തുമ്പ പൂവിന്മേല്‍ ഇരിക്കുന്ന പൊട്ടന്‍ തുമ്പിയെ പിടിച്ചു അതിന്‍റെ വാലിന്മേല്‍ ഓല നാരു കെട്ടി ഹെലികൊപ്ട്ടര്‍ പറത്തുക... പറമ്പത്ത് കുറുകെ ഒഴുകുന്ന ചാലില്‍ "നെറ്റി മേല്‍ കുത്തുള്ള" മീനിനെ തുപ്പി തുപ്പി വശീകരിച്ചു വെള്ളം ചവിട്ടി തെറിപ്പിച്ചു പിടിച്ച്‌ അതിനെ ചേമ്പിലയില്‍ കൊണ്ടുവന്നു ഹോര്‍ലിക്ക്സ് കുപ്പിയില്‍ വളര്‍ത്തുക...പുളിങ്കൊമ്പില്‍ ഇരുന്നു കൂകുന്ന കുയിലിനെ കൊഞ്ഞനം കാട്ടി പറത്തു

The Spectacle...

    I used to peep through his spectacles from behind when he read newspapers -  Just to know how those letters appeared to him. I remember I was in 6th std. those days. He used to teach me Hindi : to be frank that was not the only thing that I learned from him. I always wondered watching him love silence and calmness. At home only I was allowed to enter him room - books, glass framed photos and other valuable certificates kept everyone else away from his room. Many times I have over utilized that freedom which always ended up in a broken frame. But I never got angry on him in between my tears and cries - when he scolds for that .       I saw him for the first time when i was 10. Like any one else would, the first thing I noticed about him was his white khadi dress. Did I miss that gold plated old Parker ink pen? I always dreamed of writing with that. The so called “generation gap” never allowed me to become like him. But today I realize that the time spent with him did influence me